TRADECOR has provided tenant development services for companies such
as Walgreens, P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Outback Steakhouse,
Carrabba's Italian Grill, Red Robin, Krispy Kreme, and many more.
Tenant Development consists of the following:
· Market Analysis – TRADECOR identifies market points
for expansion based upon evaluation of demographics, future
development, traffic patterns, retail, restaurant and office
clusters, and competitor volumes.
· Site Identification – TRADECOR identifies potential
sites at a market point and evaluates each with client based upon
visibility, access, parking, co-tenancy, and economics.
· Site Acquisition – TRADECOR negotiates the purchase
agreement and escrows the site. The terms of the purchase agreement
are available through its open book policy.
· Form Lease – TRADECOR negotiates a fair lease with
its tenants tailored to each client’s requirements. Once mutually
negotiated, the lease is used as a template for multiple
transactions saving time and money.
· Due Diligence – TRADECOR handles all title and
survey matters in-house and obtains environmental assessments, soils
reports, traffic reports and additional assessments from licensed
engineers, architects and contractors as required.
· Entitlements – TRADECOR processes and obtains site
plan approval, design approval, and building permits as required by
· Construction – TRADECOR bids construction drawings,
selects contractors, and manages the construction process.
4455 E. Camelback Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85018
2701 Dallas Parkway
Plano, TX 75093